Submitted by Mark Childs

"Jon,

You probably won't publish my rules, as I have not included the supporting details that most people do. But I wanted to let you know that your website has had a positive impact on me. When I found it in January, I typed out my five rules and have carried them around on a sheet of paper since. I refer to them often, especially when I am having a hard and stressful day. As you can see by the attached photo, they are well worn so it is probably time to print a new copy! Thanks for a great idea that makes a difference. I really enjoy reading everyone else's rules as well.

Cheers and continued success,
Mark"

...editor's note - Mark, many thanks for the positive feedback. And I am including your rules below!


Here are Mark's "Five Rules For Life":



______________________________