Moving to Facebook

I've been on Twitter for most of 2011, and I appreciate those of you that have added me to the list of people that you follow. Like everyone else, I have been trying to figure out what social media "outlet" is best for me, and after trying different things I have decided that Facebook is how I would like to communicate.

This site is not going away, and all new submissions will still be published here. But Facebook will serve as a forum to republish popular rules, as well as other funny and interesting things that may or may not be "Five Rules" related.

If you have a Facebook account, friend me (make sure you say you are a "Five Rules For Life" reader). As of now, I plan to slow down (stop?) "tweeting", so I hope to see you over on Facebook!



______________________________